Two (Peachy) ways how to style an Oversized Vintage Shirt


Hey Guys! I have worked nonstop throughout the last days and I should really take a break haha but I'm kind of addicted lately! Anyway, I have styled my shirt/blouse from KLOTH Clothing, a brand that sells rad, real and true vintage clothing pieces. Have a look at their boutique on ASOS!

 Patterned shirts like these are absolutely eyecatching. You can style them in so much different ways and they're wearable in every season. I seriously never can own enough of them!
In this post I want to show you two simple ideas and outfits to create a cool bohemian summerly look.


In the first outfit I have styled it with black jeans from Monki that I cut myself, a top hat from H&M and my new platforms from Loud Look which give the whole look a grungy touch. You can see the whole outfit at the end of the post.

Red-orange eyeshadow and coral lipstick to match it to the color of the blouse.


In this second outfit I have knotted the blouse to the top and combined it with a pair of high-waisted faux leather shorts. 


Of course there are endless other options and ideas. They also look so great with simple tights, but remember when you wear a very strong patterned, colorful shirt to stay simple with the rest of your clothes. Too much patterns can be irritating!
Don't forget to pimp up your outfit with accessories like necklaces, rings, shades, a backpack or with a hat like I did in here, that is actually a big key point about fashion in my opinion.



Top Hat - H&M
Vintage Blouse - KLOTH Clothing
Black Jeans - Monki
Studded Leather Shorts - H&M
Platform Sandals - Loud Look
Extensions from Vpfashion


I really hope you enjoy it and that I can inspire you!


2 comments :

  1. You have so much style, if I wear it like you I looked weird omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it would look weird because you have to style it in your own personal way! And then just wear it with confidence and it will look fab! ♥♥

      Delete