Update About My Tattoos


Since I frequently get asked about my tattoos, especially my finger signs I decided to make a new post concerning this one for you where I explain the meaning and also refresh it with my new tattoos.

My newest tattoo is by the artist Jak Skallywag who I met last November when I was in Berlin. He's now when in Melbourne but might be back in Germany this Summer so I will definitely get another art piece by him. I love his work so much. This is a coffee plant. I'm a huge coffee lover so this already explains it. Since I love plants I decided to combine it.



This piece is by the Leipzig based artist Hieronymus Dóch Tattoo. A friend showed me his tattoos and so I found out about him. I have an obsession with plants and nature. Leaves always have been beautiful and important to me. All of them so different in color and shape. Ferns are really elegant. I love how softly they swing in the wind, so fragile and beautiful. So I decided to finally get it on my arm as I wanted it for ages. I got it in Summer last year. I love how the leaf goes with the move when I bend my arm ♥


The next tattoos are all done in one session in the end of 2014. Fingers, the moon and the quote in this order done by the lovely Bärbel at a studio in Leipzig called Black and Pony.

The quote on my arm is by Charles Bukowski that says:''People empty me. I have to get away to refill.'' 

When I have heard about this statement for the first time I couldn't get it out of my mind anymore. It was always in my head, always the answer when I came into social situations again. Over the time I have realized that I'm not a person that can cope with lot of people around, I'm a loner, even if it hurts sometimes. I feel better when I am alone. It was difficult to accept that at the beginning but now I learn to live with it more and more, day by day. I always thought it's something bad but I feel better when I am on my own. I feel stressed and pressured around people and in social situations, get anxious and uncomfortable, feel overwhelmed, responsible for everything. I know it's not good to 'run away' from such situations but I slowly started to extract the advantages from it. I am able to see things that other people will never realize, I can spend more time on learning things about myself, the world and philosophy, can expand my horizons and creativity, have no obligations. But the problem is that I also put all my energy into people that 'can't touch me', like on here. I want to help and inspire, I am literally often way too kind and completely trust only in karma. I am just not able to share hate in this world, I treat other people like how I expect it from them to me. I spend too much energy into the requirements of others while losing myself completely after a while and then this statement comes back to me and it's getting repeated in my head over and over again, like an echo of loud voices, like a scream of help. I hope I could explain it quite understandable, I could write a book about it again. Oh and to the word 'book', besides that, Charles Bukowski is such an important man for me and I love his books, thoughts and how he has lived his life. He was such a wise man.



The crescent moon on my wrist was a pretty spontaneous decision. I always had an 
obsession with the moon phases and with dot work tattoos and I also have an strange obsession with my prominent wrist bone. Then I came to the idea to get a crescent moon around it, like a focus on something that I love about myself. It was the best spontaneous decision I could make, I love it to the fullest ♥




And lastly my finger tattoos. The Libra stands for my character, my outstanding troubles with making decisions(I was also born under the sign of the Libra, that probably influences me), the hourglass is a reminder to me that I only live once and that I shouldn’t see time as an enemy, even if I often fight against the time…time is a really really important thing for me…as to that the arrows exhibit to don’t look back and to fight further even if it seems that everything is resting..the dots don’t have a meaning, they are just beautiful! and the heart..it’s..a heart you know? you can’t go wrong with a heart :) and I think about my sister and the true beloved people in my life when I look at it ♥





I'm really happy how all of the tattoos turned out, also that my first ones still look so clean and crispy. All of the artists did a great job and I can recommend them absolutely!



Of course I plan on more tattoos, it's addicting! But all by it's time. I also prefer to combine tattoos with my life and happenings, like, when I travel I love to take a memory back home with me. That's my favorite kind of meaning behind tattoos.


15 comments :

  1. Auf so einen Post habe ich schon lange gewartet, bewundere deine Tattoos schon auf instagram immer total! Das Bukowski Tattoo ist wirklich wunderschön, die Stelle, das Zitat.. Einfach perfekt. Mir geht's übrigens genauso, statt Souvenirs bringe ich mir lieber selbst ein Tattoo mit aus Urlauben usw. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ganz Vielen Lieben Dank! ♥ Tattoos sind einfach ewig da und wenn man sie anschaut kommen einem die ganzen Erinnerungen wieder hoch :) Das hilft besonders meiner Reiseangst und macht irgendwie stärker x

      Delete
  2. Wunderschöne Tattoos! :)
    Das Zitat ist wirklich total ausdrucksvoll. Ich kann mich auch damit identifizieren.
    Überlege mir auch schon seit ich ein pubertierender Teenie war, mir ein Zitat in der Richtung zu stechen.

    Ich selbst habe leider noch keine Tattoos, möchte aber sehr gerne eines, habe auch schon eine Eigenkreation im Kopf. Leider wäre die Unterseite des Handgelenks wohl nicht so praktisch dafür, wenn man sehr dünne Arme hat und die Venen/Adern herausragen, oder? Ich bin auch erst anfang 20. :)

    Liebe Grüsse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hast du denn ein Zitat was dir einfach nicht mehr aus dem Kopf geht? Es gibt bei mir so einige, aber dieses hier hat mich irgendwie gefesselt.
      Bei Tattoos bekomme ich immer so ein kribbeln im Bauch wenn ich weiß ich muss es unbedingt haben oder es gehört einfach zu mir. Könnte es auch nie im Leben bereuen :) Es ist eigentlich egal, habe selbst generell auch eine dünne, helle und aderige Haut und trotzdem Tattoos an der Stelle ^-^

      Delete
  3. Total schöne tattoos und mir gefallen deine persönlichen Bedeutungen. Danke dass Du sie mit uns teilst http://letter-in-a-bottle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trade Fusion Review
    Looking for the best binary options broker? Read ts article and learn how to find the best binary broker to start your trading business!
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trade-fusion-review-scam-software-surya-kumar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du hast wunderschöne Tattoos. <3 Auch die auf den Fingern sind einfach super. Die Bedeutungen sind schön, ich gebe dir aber Recht; manchmal reicht alleine der Kunstfaktor, um das Stechen lohnenswert zu machen.
    Dürfte ich dich etwas fragen? Ich bin auf deine Tattoos gestoßen, weil ich dort wo du die Farne hast auch gerne ein Tattoo einer Pflanze (Farne / Kamille / Lavendel) hin hätte. Weist du noch wie lange das Stechen ungefähr gedauert hat? Hoffe die Frage stört nicht. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. All of them are beautiful and meaningful. I hope you will succeed in life,live happily and you can collect more pretty tattoos ^^ (sorry for my english,lots of love from Hungary <3)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome post and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thanks get redirected here

    ReplyDelete
  8. TKTX Numbing Cream for tattoos in U.S. Warehousing, Shipped within 48 hours, Price $14.99, Free shipping, Large discounts automatically when you buy 2 or more. TKTX Numbing Cream for Tattoos

    ReplyDelete